The Important Things You Need to Know About Live Dealer Craps Online
Craps remains one of the most popular and exciting games to play in an online casino. However, some pundits of the game often claim that playing craps online cannot be compared to playing in a physical brick-and-mortar casino. How true this is might be left to how you see it. But from this side of things, we say playing craps online is just as thrilling as playing in its physical counterpart.
Yes, some technicalities might be different, for instance, throwing the dice. In online casinos, you do not get to throw the dice yourself. But that has stopped the entire process from being the same as with your physical casino. Playing craps, whether online or offline, is super fun and easy, and anyone can edge in the game.
However, there are useful tips that only true experts know and use to dominate every single time. Hence, the intent behind this post: how to play live dealer craps online. Here, we will share some of those tricks for beginners trying to make the most out of live dealer craps. Stick around…
But First, Here are a Few Basics
If you are new to the game of craps, there are few rules or catchphrases you may have already heard of. As a novice, some of these terminologies might elude you as to their true meaning. Let us discuss some of them here to give some insight into what they represent. (Note: These rules are the same for both an off- and online casino)
- Roll the dice: When you hear something like this, it simply means that a roller should commence the game with a dice roll, also commonly known as a “come out roll.”
- Start with a Bet: This simply indicates that the dice will end up on a 7 or 11 “pass line” or that they end up on a two, three, or 12 “don’t pass line.”
- Check Your First Bets: If on your very first roll, the dice end on a 7 or 11 pass line, that is an instant win. As pointed out above, a “don’t pass line” is either one of 2, 3, or 12.
- Establish a Point: If the dice land on any of the numbers 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 after a come-out roll, such a number is established as a point on the table. You must continue playing until the dice land on such a number again.
- Add to Your Bets: As soon as a particular point has been established, you may then bet that the dice land on that point or a different number. Alternatively, you can bet on completely losing a roll if the dice end up on 7.
- Continue to shoot: A roller continues to roll the dice and bet on the outcome until they end on a 7 or their come-out point.
- End the Round: If a point is established before getting a 7, then all pass line bets are termed wins. Subsequently, if a 7 is gotten before a point, all the pass line bets will be termed losses, while all “don’t pass” bets will be termed wins instead.
Tips to Play Live Dealer Craps Online
Now that we’ve learned the basics of a craps game online let’s delve into the main course proper. Here are 8 sure tips for playing and winning big on live dealer craps:
1. Choose a Reliable Online Casino
The first rule to playing live dealer craps online is choosing a reliable top-rated casino. I mean, this particular tip cannot be stressed hard enough. You want to be looking out for a casino with a high reputation and offers special promos and a lot of gameplay incentives.
2. Set Your Budget
The second tip to take into consideration is your budget. Before you start playing live dealer craps, always set a budget so you do not spend more than you can afford. Remember to keep things within this budget. NEVER get tempted to dip your hands into your regular bankroll once you’ve exhausted what you had budgeted. Some newbies are in the habit of this.
3. Maintain a High Discipline
One of the ways to edge your way in a live dealer craps game is through discipline. Maintaining high form is integral to making the big wins. Before you start, always have a well-drafted plan and make sure to stick to it. Once this plan falters, have the courage to take a break. Discipline is very important in most online casino games, but this virtue holds most importantly in games of craps. Do not fold!
4. Do Not Underrate “Don’t Pass” or “Don’t’ Come” Bets
Many beginners often avoid “don’t pass” or “don’t come” bets. However, this is wrong as both moves can give you high odds of winning. They act almost with the same impact as pass line bets, just that they are two opposite moves.
5. Never Over Think a Roll
This means that many players are in the habit of overthinking a move. They often get superstitious and start getting funny ideas. Some even go as far as thinking they can influence every roll’s turnout. This couldn’t be any farther from the truth. The trick is to make your roll as natural as possible and quickly pick up winnings. This way, the dealer does not get an edge and start bluffing at your moves.
6. Work With Game Bonuses:
Many live dealer craps games offer bonuses such as cash, scratch cards, or keno. It is always good to read through each rule as stipulated in the fine print of your online casino. Most of them usually allow craps to clear the wagering requirements. Here’s your cue to use up all your game bonuses and edge your chances.
7. Use Combination Bets
A very popular live dealer craps strategy is making use of combination bets. Here, you can leverage the best craps bets by betting multiple wagers. The thing with craps is that it offers some really low-risk wagers that you can use for combination bets. This is one of the safest craps-winning strategies.
8. Double Down
Lastly, don’t shy away from doubling down. Still, within your set budget, you can increase your bets with each consecutive loss and keep doing so until you win. The idea is that you can at least win back any of your previous lost wagers and even some profit on top. Now that you know the necessary information about Live Dealer Craps Online, Head on to our online casino guide and our social media for a fun liver dealer gaming session.
The house edge in craps varies the kinds of play you make. These are often grouped into percentages since some bets stay in one place for multiple rolls. Typically, the house edges more when after you’ve made the pass line and odds bets.
The simple answer is NO. Even though this is one of the most thrilling parts of the game, it can equally be stressful. So, by all means, opt-out if you need to.
Yes, you can. In fact, many online casinos allow you to play live dealer craps for free in the first few tryouts to get you warmed up.