Who could have imagined that players could play online bingo casino games with cards? Players who know how to gamble and have been playing Bingo for a long while understand the usual way of playing Bingo; which is to get Bingo tickets and create patterns called out by the caller in the Bingo hall. Whoever gets to mark off a row, column, or diagonal pattern successfully calls out “Bingo!” to win. But the classic Bingo game is entirely different from this Bingo variation played with cards. This casino guide will teach you how to play bingo with cards.
How to Play Bingo With Cards: Learn the Rules
Every game has its rules, and so does the Bingo card. Below are the directions on how to play Bingo with cards.
The Bingo card game can accommodate between two and ten players.
It uses two standard decks of 52 cards each for playing. However, the number of decks can be increased depending on the number of players willing to play.
All players must select a caller to call out the cards unanimously. In most cases, it is not preferable, but the caller can be a player.
The player who turns all five of their card first and shouts “Bingo!” is the winner.
Setting up a Bingo Card Game
Setting up a Bingo card game is easy:
- Select a caller: To set up a bingo card game, select a caller: every player must pick a card randomly from the deck of cards, and whoever picks the card with the lowest value automatically becomes the caller. Players who pick the exact numbers will have to redraw cards until a player ends up with the lowest card.
- Deal the cards: After a caller has been chosen among all players, the next step in setting up a Bingo card game is to deal with the cards. Before handing out the cards, the caller shuffles the cards from both decks and deals out five cards facing up to every player. Depending on the number of players, more than five cards can be dealt to players.
Play the Game Step by Step
Now that we understand how to set up our Bingo card game, we can play it. Remember that the objective is to be the first player with all cards facing down.
- Place a bet: Whether you are playing at an online casino or a physical one, you have to place a wager; it is known as the ante bet. Every player is required to wager the ante bet to start the game.
- Deal the cards: After all the bets have been placed and collected, the caller deals five cards facing up to every player.
- Flip the cards: Do you recall saying that two standard decks of 52 cards are used in the game of Bingo card? The second card is where the caller selects the card to call. So, the caller selects one card successively from the deck and calls out the suit and rank of the card out loud to every player.
The caller keeps calling out cards until a player flips all his cards to face down. Then the player shouts “Bingo!”, and the caller vets it. Once confirmed, that player is the winner. If no player flips down all the cards to win, the winner will be chosen by summing up the remaining cards in the hands of each player. Then the players can pick the winner by selecting either low or high-hand wins.
Variations of Bingo With Cards
Are you familiar with casino video games like Blackjack or Roulette? You’ll know most of them have variations, and Bingo with cards is one of those casino games with variants. You will mostly find them at online casinos. Here’s a couple:
Bingo Without Suits
Bingo without suits follows the same play as Bingo with cards; the only difference is that the caller calls out only the rank and ignores the suit when calling out cards. So, in that case, whenever the caller calls out only the rank, the player that has any card with that rank turns down all cards with that rank. The Bingo without suits is a variation that gives room for two players to win at the same time.
Thirteen Card Bingo
Thirteen-card Bingo is a variation of Bingo that allows players to play with a more significant hand of thirteen cards and more players, thereby adding more decks of cards to the game. However, it still employs the same method of playing used in playing Bingo with cards, so there’s nothing new. The first player who flips all thirteen cards wins the prize.
Learning how to play Bingo with cards involves more than ticking off patterns on bingo tickets which is why we created this guide. For more casino guides, visit Slots Paradise Casino.
Join us on social media, and ensure yourself continuous game reviews to keep updated and improve your playing skills at our online casino.
FAQs – How to Play Bingo With Cards
A large group of about 25 and above can only play Bingo with cards if there is a limited deck of cards.
Bingo with cards is a game of luck, as you can only apply luck when playing. So the best you can hope for is good luck.